28.1.12

{ Jason Wu for Target }


I love when Target comes out with their designers' collections. The idea of giving the people that don't have a money to shed out hundreds and thousands of dollars to enjoy high end fashion is just amazing. This collection has got to be my favorite in awhile. It is so girly, feminine with a touch of vintage and preppyness. These are my picks for the collection, the blouses and skirts are definitely my favvvv, so sweet and delicate looking. Perfect for a nice spring day. And how adorable are those scarves, OMG, a scarf full of cats with red ribbons around their necks, so cuteee. I can't wait when it hits Target stores, it will be available online for purchase on Feb 5, so ladies if you want a piece of this, you need to mark your calendar because i have a feeling that these are gonna sell super fast


c/o: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment